Discovery Yukon Lodgings
YUKON ACCOMMODATION ALONG THE ALASKA HIGHWAY
Discovery Yukon Lodgings is nestled at the base of the foothills that descend from mountainous Kluane Park Preserve. This ecotourism destination lies half way between Whitehorse, Yukon Territories and Fairbanks, Alaska along the historic Alaska Highway. We offer a host of lodging options including cabins, full service RV and tent sites along with a variety of facilities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We're Open Year-Round!
Air Force Lodge
The Historic Air Force Lodge is the oldest building in the small northern community of Watson Lake, Yukon.
- Recipient of Yukon Golden Host award.
- Satellite TV with over 100 channels.
- We have fast wireless high-speed connection.
- Complementary Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Safest Place in Watson Lake.
- Reservations are recommended.
Repeat customers are our speciality
Where every room has a view!