We do not collect any private information on any of our app users or web site visitors. In the event you submit your personal information to us in a form we will only use that information to contact you. We will not share your private information with any other organization.
We use Google Analytics on our web site and apps. Google analytics tracks your usage of our web site and app but does not incorporate any of your identifiable or private information in this data. We do not utilize this analytics data for any marketing purposes and cannot use this information to identify you. Nor will we use this information to remarket to you.
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting analytical data on certain browser types visit the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (only available on desktop).
Disclosure of your information
There are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about you. Here are some examples:
- a person who, in the reasonable judgment of PR Services, is seeking the information as your agent. For example, we may provide information about your account to your legal representative if we are satisfied that that individual is requesting the information on your behalf
- a company or individual employed by PR Services to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or data processing
- a public authority, agent of a public authority or law enforcement agency
Storing your information
Any information provided to us is stored in our secure databases.
Securing your information
We use servers that are protected by firewalls, which are frequently updated to enhance security.
Please email [email protected] to:
- change or confirm your personal information
- have your information removed from our databases, or
- speak to someone about PR Services Ltd.’s information-handling practices